This is a video guide that demonstrates How to remove Pcqq virus (ransomware), Decrypt .pcqq files for free, Recover ransomware encrypted files. This guide is based on the instructions posted on Myantispyware.com: https://www.myantispyware.com/2021/05/09/how-to-remove-pcqq-ransomware-decrypt-pcqq-files/
Pcqq virus (Pcqq ransomware) is a new malware that encrypts victims' files and thus locks up the information contained in them.
The Video Guide Contents:
1. What is .pcqq file extension/Pcqq ransomware 0:00
2. How to remove Pcqq virus (ransomware) 00:40
2.1. Kill Pcqq virus 00:45
2.2. Disable Pcqq ransomware Start-Up 01:07
2.3. Delete Pcqq ransomware Task 01:26
2.4. Remove Pcqq virus 01:51
3. How to recover encrypted files 02:52
3.1. Decrypt .pcqq files 03:01
3.2. Recover .pcqq files using ShadowExplorer 3:58
3.3. Recover .pcqq files using PhotoRec 5:14
Links to FREE tools used in this guide:
1. Pcqq File Decrypt Tool (EmsiSoft STOP Djvu decryptor) - https://www.myantispyware.com/2019/10/21/emsisoft-stop-djvu-ransomware-decryptor-free-way-to-decrypt-encrypted-files/
2. ShadowExplorer - https://www.myantispyware.com/download/shadowexplorer
3. PhotoRec - https://www.myantispyware.com/download/photorec/
4. Free malware removal tools - https://www.myantispyware.com/2018/04/23/best-free-malware-removal-tools/
If your Task Manager does not open or the Windows reports "Task manager has been disabled by your administrator", then follow the guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IItmuPhY0WA
Subscribe to this channel or to our Facebook channel (facebook.com/myantispyware) to learn about new ways to decrypt/recover .pcqq files.
!!! Be sure to scan your computer for malware before trying to decrypt or restore files.